Gym Guides For Begineers

Cviky, tréninkové programy, tipy a triky, otázky a odpovědi
Odpovědět
hov

Gym Guides For Begineers

Příspěvek od hov » ned 11. dub 2021 20:20:23

If you are going to start using a gym, here are some truths you need to know:

Everybody around you is just as self-conscious as you are. Yes, that super jacked dude. Or that thin (or jacked) fit woman on the elliptical. They aren’t focused on you, because they’re too busy living inside their own head wondering if everybody is thinking about them.
Everybody starts somewhere. You don’t look good so that you can then go to the gym. You go to the gym to get stronger, more confident, and then look good.
MOST will applaud you for trying. When I see somebody who is severely overweight at the gym, it makes me happy – they’re trying to better themselves! That’s freaking AWESOME. This is the mentality 90%+ of the people will have.
MANY will be too self-focused to even notice you. These are the dudes lifting up their shirt in the mirror to check their abs, doing bicep curls in the squat rack, and/or making sure they take photos to post on Facebook to prove they did in fact go to the gym. Heart of Vegas Free Coins and Heart of Vegas 2m Free Coins
A RARE few will judge. Though, they’re not just judging you, I promise. They’re judging EVERYBODY around you, because they can’t help but compare themselves to others and they’re terrible people. This is no different than in real life. Screw these people, haters gonna hate, slaters gonna slate.
You can also read my blogs from here: Heart of Vegas Freebies

Odpovědět